Hi! I am a junior-year undergraduate student majoring in Computer Science and Technology at IIIS, Tsinghua (a.k.a. Yao Class, directed by the Turing Award Laureate Andrew Chi-Chih Yao).
My research interests lie broadly in machine learning theory, especially reinforcement learning theory and deep learning theory. Check my publications and CV (PDF) for more information!
- Conference Reviewing: AISTATS 2022, NeurIPS 2022, AISTATS 2023, ALT 2023, ICML 2023.
- (Feb 2023) Visiting MIT LIDS (hosted by Prof. Suvrit Sra)!
- (Jan 2023) One paper accepted to ICLR 2023!
- (Dec 2022) I am awarded SenseTime Scholarship by SenseTime!
- (Oct 2022) I am awarded National Scholarship by Ministry of Education!
- (Sep 2022) One paper accepted to NeurIPS 2022!
- (May 2022) One paper accepted to ICML 2022!
- (Oct 2021) I am awarded 12·9 Scholarship by Tsinghua University!